koressa: (computer_woes)
koressa ([personal profile] koressa) wrote2007-03-24 12:48 pm
Entry tags:
NSFW

Contact info

If you have e-mailed or posted something which required a reply from me, please try resending your message to one of my Gmail accounts (koressa or my first name and last initial at gmail.com).

My computer at home is making unpleasant fixin-to-die noises and I'm trying to limit my time online when I'm home. The Gmail accounts are easiest for me to check from work and more likely to reach me, at least for the foreseeable future.

[identity profile] trooper6.livejournal.com 2007-03-24 08:16 pm (UTC)(link)
I had sent you an email in response to your text message regarding Salle d'Armes concerning the new game run by whswhs who is the GM of our Whispers which is meeting next Saturday which is a non-standard game day for us which would regularly be the second Saturday of the month....but it seems you didn't get it.

So, I forwarded it to your gmail account. Heh.

But since I wrote that email, I'm having more thoughts. Maybe I should be someone's twin sibling in addition to being a decadent and blase young noble? Or maybe I could be the servant of another PC? So many options!

[identity profile] whswhs.livejournal.com 2007-03-25 06:18 am (UTC)(link)
I don't see how the servant of a PC could be a student in the same fencing academy as his master. I'd need a really convincing story to accept that one.

[identity profile] trooper6.livejournal.com 2007-03-25 06:45 am (UTC)(link)
Fair enough! I'm still just free associating.

Salle d'Arme plotting

[identity profile] koressa.livejournal.com 2007-03-31 01:57 am (UTC)(link)
Sorry for the lag time in replying. Lots of work this week and getting the new-ish computer set up got in the way. Will reply to the message in regular e-mail soon.